Our quality management team is seeking to recruit a talented and motivated Quality Automation Analyst. This is a role within the testing team to work for an internationally recognized telecommunications provider.
The ideal candidate will manage the automation team as well as drive process and framework improvement. Domain and technical training will be provided by the project team
- Be updated on the latest testing techniques, strategies, testing tools / test frameworks and so on
- Maintain the automated testing strategy and standards
- Design the required test strategy in line with the scope and organization standards
- Estimate the test effort and team (size, skills, attitude and schedule)
- Evaluate and identify the required test automation and test management tools
- Identify any test metrics to be gathered
- Determine, procure, control, maintain and optimize the test environment (hardware, software and network)
- Create and maintain the required test automation framework(s)
- Administer the project in the test management system
- Assign tasks to the automation engineers based on the software test plan
- Manage own energy level and time
- BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent
- Fluent English
- At least 2 years’ in a software testing role and preferably previous work experience in software development or IT operational support roles.
- Proven test automation experience.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
- Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, SOAPUI, JMeter, LoadRunner etc.
- Experience in building test plans and related tools such as MS Project.
- Knowledge in object oriented programming, Selenium, Oracle, and PL / SQL.
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Previous experience in serial programming, system administration or administration of test tools will be considered an asset.