The IT Business Analyst manages and operates a measurement, reporting and analytic framework for the IT Division within the project and provides all relevant parties with reports and smart analytic, enabling them to steer and manage their respective functions.
- Ensure all measurement and reporting activities are provided on a timely and effective basis
- adhering to departmental standards and policies, and cope effectively with the complexity and volume of information needs
- Provide regular reports to all stakeholders and review the results with them on a regular basis, including analysis and improvement recommendations.
- Continually improve the metrics and reports, e.g. in aspects of accuracy, automation etc.
- Manage and operates a measurement and reporting framework.
- Ensure that KPIs, metrics and reports are defined and documented consistently and harmonized within the framework.
- Support all stakeholders, with ad-hoc reports and analytics to support their information needs.
- Support the IT Product Management team as 3rd level support in the reporting area of the application.
- Support and consult other units with reporting needs regarding content and tooling.
- Enable the stakeholder to perform Self Service BI
- Excellent BI development skill of Excel incl. PowerPivot and Power View and Business Intelligence tools (preferably Tableau 9.3 or 10.1) with 4-5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL/PL SQL
- Excellent in user management and permissions in different BI tools
- Solid experience with databases and data warehouses
- Experience in SSAS, SSRS, BIRT reporting
- Solid understanding of measurement and reporting disciplines
- Excellent ITIL knowledge over all disciplines (especially incident management, problem management, request fulfilment and Service Desk)
- Proven experience in best practices and/or ITIL v3 qualification
- Analysis of information from different varieties, volumes, velocity, veracity to identify rich data sources
- Connecting and turning unstructured data into structured data
- Knowledge of Tableau Business Intelligence and Analytics software
- Experience in Linux, Python, Java
- Experience in Elastics search, Log stash, Kibana