As a Case Processor you will be responsible for entry and the evaluation and assessment of case reports for seriousness, global listedness and causality of all serious and non-serious adverse events.
– Structured entry of serious and non-serious adverse events onto Client’s global PV safety database according to Client’s User Manual.
– Extraction of relevant information from routine source documents and/or information coming from the Client affiliates via the LAM or from E2B messages
– Preliminary evaluation and assessment of case reports for seriousness, global listedness and causality of all serious and non-serious adverse events
– Accurate and timely AE/SAE data entry taking into account the automated case prioritization by Client’s global PV database and timely processing of action items considering the system-generated due dates for completion.
– Creation of comprehensive case descriptions (narratives) in English language extracting relevant PV information from routine source documents
– Checking of incoming PV information for consistency and completeness
– Verification of the accuracy of MedDRA and WHO-DD coding of reported adverse events, concomitant drugs
– Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences ( Bachelor in Allied Health , BSc Public Health, BSc Human Nutrition, Bachelor in Public Health, Bachelor in Pre-Medicine, Nursing Degree, Pharmacist)
– 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in Case processing/ Pharmacovigilance
– High intermediate knowledge of English language