Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities in the area of Accounts Payable.
Activities expected to be performed are: Post invoices, account reconciliation, intercompany reconciliation and issue handling.
Additionally the accountant will be effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders.
Conducts day-to-day operations in line with the agreed SLA and KPIs in the following areas:
· Timely and correctly processing of the invoices: Posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors
· Account Reconciliations: Reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts
· Issue Handling: Respond to vendor queries via phone & email. Handle invoice and vendor related issues in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders.
· Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with the Team
· Focusing on the continuous improvement opportunities, come up with process improvement & optimization ideas and collaborates with the team leader and the Team in the implementation of projects of this kind
Customer Relationship Management
· Ensures that customer communication is managed in a polite and professional manner
· Client relationship is managed in order to increase client satisfaction
· Participates in weekly calls with the customers & ensures team activities and achievements are well presented
· Provides assistance in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
· Respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding TCS internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, Global Speed related processes etc.
· Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
· Degrees: Bachelor degree, F&A background is an advantage
· IT skills: SAP and/or any other ERP, MS Office is an advantage
· Minimum 1 years of AP experience or equvivalent qualification
· Experience in communication with internal and external stakeholders and knowledge of financial accounting