Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Understanding of procure to pay cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing of the invoices – receiving and validating invoices, posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors in a prompt and accurate manner
- Account Reconciliations – reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts
- Payment Processing – execute / check payment run, identify amendments / additions / removals if necessary and correspond with respective parties for approval purposes.
· 0-2 years of relevant experience
· basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
· preferably some financial education
· Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)