A Data Migration Analyst is needed to join our team, assisting our data migration team to successfully execute a complex migration project. The candidate will work with our data migration architect, other technical experts and will be driven to ensure the highest levels of quality when importing data from legacy systems into our clients new BSS Stack.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to Telecom BSS data and techniques related to data extraction, transformation and loading and have a desire to continually evolve the approach used throughout the migration process. The candidate will interact with business and IT stakeholders to capture requirements, assess the data quality, cleanse and map them to common data model.
- Analyze and interrogate data within data sources to help build data inventory and map them to common data Model
- Contribute to the Migration documents, such as Scope, Approach, Planning and delivery to ensure success.
- Document and report to Team Lead any data issues, risks, interdependencies and impact on delivery plan.
- Identify data quality/integrity issues propose solutions and oversee their final resolution.
- Create and develop data specifications to support business requirements and inform data migration.
- Recommendations for improving performance measurement, improvement and management of data.
- Iterative Testing of migration progress to ensure efficient progress through to completion.
- Degree: University or College degree
- English: Fluent
- 1-2 years of Telecom BSS experience in channels, billing domain preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in working either as business or data analyst
- Data Migration / Data Cleansing Experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle PL SQL, MS SQL. Knowledge of migration tools or being part of migration project is added advantage