TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 1700 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
The holder of this position is part of the internal Infrastructure Services team.
Software / hardware support
• Tasks: provide support to users in case there is a hardware or a software issue
• Software issues can be: (re)installations, error message investigations.
• Example softwares: MS Office applications, Remote control softwares, SAP, Citrix, VPN client etc.
• Hardware issues can be: assembling, disassembling machines, replacing faulty parts, investigating printer issues, etc. Area of responsibility
• Reports should be created for audit requests
• Reports have to be created with MS Excel
• Reports include: Pivot tables, various lookup functions, etc. Area of responsibility
Asset registration in CMDB
• Manage Configuration Management Database (hardware and software inventory)
• Helps to the asset manager in asset allocations and asset tracking in CMDB
• IT educational background (higher education or vocational school degree)
• IT skills: Ticket handling, Hardware maintenance, Software maintenance
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in a 2nd level service desk team or in an internal IT / local IT team.
• Advanced English knowledge
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
• Young and inspiring team of professionals
• Opportunity to grow
Our people are our greatest asset and we believe the most effective teams reflect diverse backgrounds and ideas. If you are interested in an international and multi-cultural environment, with young and dynamic colleagues and a good work atmosphere, you are invited to join our team by applying for this position.