TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 2 000 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
Our people are our greatest asset and we believe the most effective teams reflect diverse backgrounds and ideas. If you are interested in an international and multi-cultural environment, with young and dynamic colleagues and a good work atmosphere, you are invited to join our team by applying for this position.
The holder of this position is part of the Infrastructure Services Department. As Desktop Support Team Leader he/she is responsible for supervising the day-to-day duties of the TCS Hungary Desktop Support team in an effort to meet the long term business goals and direction set by executive management.
- Manage 7+ team members of Desktop team in three buildings
- Assign and track of daily tasks
- Track and evaluate the performance of the team
- Handling escalations
- Use ITIL basic knowledge during the daily job
- Usage of ticketing and change request system on daily basis
- Manage different applications: Antivirus and patch management, handling Active Directory, Asset management database, etc
- Track software and licenses usage
- Keep contact with different Corporate teams
- Acting as SPOC in case of internal and external audits
- Coordinate with TCS Hungary Users and Management
- Coordinate with Vendors and Clients
- Acting as Healthy Safety Enviroment and Security Coordinator
- Experience in Desktop Support Services
- 2+ years experience as a Team Leader
- College degree in a related IT field is a plus.
- Proficiency in English and Hungarian.
- Excellent communication, customer service, organizational and personnel management skills.
- Deep knowledge of desktop hardware platforms (HP, Lenovo and Dell), hardware certifications a plus.
- Expansive knowledge of Windows operating systems, Windows 7, 8, and 8.1.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within fast paced environments with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to mentor and grow the skill set of team members.
- Partner with Service & Support leaders within the organization to align standard operating procedures, leverage best practices and improve service initiatives.
- Perform standard performance and disciplinary processes.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
• Young and inspiring team of professionals
• Opportunity to grow