We are looking for experienced Domino administrator with a strong technical and a definite client-service focus to join our team in Budapest.
A key aspect of the role will be to provide consistently excellent services to clients, on time and within budget, to meet expectations and service level agreements. Candidate can gain experience in working latest version of Notes
Candidate should be responsible to support and maintain the Lotus notes domino servers. He should be able to monitor the server tasks, able to do server upgrades/patches and install server on Linux and Windows based operating systems.
- Should be able to deploy the server upgrades on demand. Installation of servers on various operating systems. User and database management(create, delete, restore, corrupt issues).
- Should have knowledge on Clustering, Failover, different topologies and server administration tools such as Cascadia, Notrix Cooper team, Ytria tools etc.
- Should be able to maintain the servers and continous monitor of the server tasks such as http, Replication, Agent Manager etc
- Should be able to troubleshoot server crash, mail routing, monitor disc spaces
- Graduation in IT or relevant field
- Fluent English
- 3+ years of administration experience in Lotus Notes Domino 8 or higher version
- Possess skills in server management, Networking skills, Solaris configurations
- Basic Lotus notes development skills
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- market competitive compensation package
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- Global and diverse working environment
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events.