The requirement is in Accounts Receivable (Collections) Function. The prospective candidate would form part of the AR credit & collections team and support collection of overdue invoices from the Client’s customer’s in specific language.
- Daily contact with our client’s customers in specific language on their overdue invoices.
- Follow up all Payment promises until the cash is received.
- Perform the cash application with the unidentified and unaplied cash.
- Proper & timely escalation of issues and disputes to TCS & Client management.
- Sales order creations
- Revenue recognision
- Validating sales contracts
- At least 1 year experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, revenue recognition etc)
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
- Good Communication skills
- Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office knownoledge (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Fluent Dutch