The requirement is in Revenue process and prospective candidate would form part of the Accounts Receivable team and support billing / receivables activities for a particular country / region.
- Timely Billing of all customer contracts. Understanding the nature of contract is very essential before billing (raising invoices)
- Revenue recognition based on the contract is part of the Job. This would require understanding of revenue recognition rules both local and US GAAP.
- Timely generation of customer invoices thereby ensuring that invoices are sent on time.
- Strict adherence to monthly cutoff deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter
- Timely follow up with Customers for payment
- Resolution of Billing and Commercial disputes with end customer
1-3 years of experience in accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, revenue recognition etc)
Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
Exposure to GL activities would be an added advantage
Good Communication skills
Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
Flexibility to travel
Advanced Dutch and English language skills