TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 1700 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
As the Employer Branding Communication Coordinator you will be responsible for internal (employee) and external (employer) communication activities of TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) Hungary, realize and develop the communication strategy and framework. You will aim to keep our colleagues engaged and up-to-date as well our external audiences involved about exciting information supporting the key messages of TCS employer brand. You will use your creativity every day and be challenged to develop and create innovative solutions, communication tools, channels, materials with relevant content online and offline reaching the Y and Z generation.
Your main area of responsibility will include employee and employer communication.
- Act as a internal consultant regarding internal employee communication to continuously align and develop the communication framework, information flow and structure while delivering the key messages aligned TCS employer brand messages
- Ensure smooth cooperation with internal stakeholders across the organization and external vendors (graphic designer, social media agency, photographer, video agency, job portals, university career offices etc) on various creative projects
- Partner with the relevant internal stakeholders, connect and expose key information to drive brand alignment in employee engagement across the organization, implement powerful and vibrant communication materials strengthening TCS understanding and identity
- Assure timely communication of upcoming events and post production of event documentary materials (photos, videos) aiming for the widest internal exposure
- Track and analyze results and implement follow up actions
- Actively participate on bench-marking events, monitor competitors to ensure continuous improvements and innovation
- Execute and rich the day-to-day internal communications materials for various channels (eg. Intranet, internal magazine, corporate communications etc)
- Maintain existing and implement new employee communications tactics
Reporting and Administration:
- Ensuring continuous and accurate tracking of external events and its results.
- Monthly report to corporate.
- Quarterly global report to corporate.
- Timely invoice processing to finance.
- Exposure tracker owner.
- Managing and tracking of own budget. Stakeholder Management:
- Involving & engaging TCS employees in internal and external communication and related events
- Building up and maintaining great and good relationship and network with: TCS employees on all level of the organization and external potential future employees
- Organizing and managing relationship and cooperation with online and offline communication channels
- Timely and accurate management of vendors related to Employer Branding Communication activities including contracts, invoices, relationship management etc.
- Responsible for the appearance and representation of TCS Hungary internally and externally on various online and offline channels
- Timely Planning, tracking and maintenance of tools, materials related to internal and external communication
- Exposure efficiency management.
- Responsible for budget planning and tracking for the same.
- Coordinate and oversee external employer communication and events, support to reach the short and midterm recruitment targets by developing employer communication campaigns, platforms, use various channels while ensuring consistent and clear massaging
- Work out and implement recruitment campaigns according to the business need
- www.myTCScareer.com career portal content management and development of new features to remain relevant for target audience
- Manage Social Media employer branding & recruitment communication in cooperation with the social media agency plan and execute the content (15-20 posts / months / social platform)
- Take care of job advertisement management on various job portals, align content and visuals to the employer brand framework to fulfill recruitment targets
- Pay attention to target group segmentation and create content and materials according to job content and recruitment target audience
- Support the effectiveness of internal and external events, sponsorships with quality online and offline promotion campaigns and materials
- Continuously evaluate and improve the efficiency of employer and recruitment communication
- Determined personality with high level of result orientation and great attention to details.
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Available to work full time (40 hrs/week)
- University degree preferably in the filed of communication or HR
- Willingness to work in retainer status (Randstad employee)
The candidate should preferably have experience in the bellow fields:
- Social Media communication
- Corporate communication
- Internal/external communication
- Online / offline content management
- Recruitment communication
- Employer branding or related activities (eg. Corporate communication related to talent acquisition)
- Project Management experience in the field of HR and/or Communication
- Stakeholder management
- In case the candidate has multiple exprerience from the above mentioned tasks.
- Travelling within Hungary may be required,
- Valid driving licence
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
• Young and inspiring team of professionals
• Opportunity to grow
Our people are our greatest asset and we believe the most effective teams reflect diverse backgrounds and ideas. If you are interested in an international and multi-cultural environment, with young and dynamic colleagues and a good work atmosphere, you are invited to join our team by applying for this position.