As the Employer Branding Communication Coordinator you will be responsible for internal (employee) and external (employer) communication activities of TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) Hungary, realize and develop the communication strategy and framework. You will aim to keep our colleagues engaged and up-to-date as well our external audiences involved about exciting information supporting the key messages of TCS employer brand. You will use your creativity every day and be challenged to develop and create innovative solutions, communication tools, channels, materials with relevant content online and offline reaching the Y and Z generation. Your main area of responsibility will include employee and employer communication.
• Act as a internal consultant regarding internal employee communication to continuously align and develop the communication framework, information flow and structure while delivering the key messages aligned TCS employer brand messages
• Ensure smooth cooperation with internal stakeholders across the organization and external vendors (graphic designer, social media agency, photographer, video agency, job portals, university career offices etc) on various creative projects
• Partner with the relevant internal stakeholders, connect and expose key information to drive brand alignment in employee engagement across the organization, implement powerful and vibrant communication materials strengthening TCS understanding and identity
• Assure timely communication of upcoming events and post production of event documentary materials (photos, videos) aiming for the widest internal exposure
• Track and analyze results and implement follow up actions
• Actively participate on benchmarking events, monitor competitors to ensure continuous improvements and innovation
• Execute and rich the day-to-day internal communications materials for various channels (eg. Intranet, internal magazine, corporate communications etc)
• Maintain existing and implement new employee communications tactics
• Maximize employee engagement by organizing internal events, campaigns and create concepts based on TCS Hungary EVPs.
• Arrange and deploy new engagement initiatives, focusing on different unit and project specific needs, with the involvement of internal stakeholders
• Contribute to the success of iBridge program
Reporting and Administration
• Ensuring continuous and accurate tracking of AIP events and its results.
• Monthly report to corporate.
• Quarterly global report to corporate.
• Timely invoice processing to finance.
• Exposure tracker owner.
• Managing and tracking of own budget.
• Involving & engaging TCS employees in internal and external communication and related events
• Building up and maintaining great and good relationship and network with: TCS employees on all level of the organization and external potential future employees
• Organizing and managing relationship and cooperation with online and offline communication channels
• Timely and accurate management of vendors related to Employer Branding Communication activities including contracts, invoices, relationship management etc.
• Responsible for the appearance and representation of TCS Hungary internally and externally on various online and offline channels
• Timely Planning, tracking and maintenance of tools, materials related to internal and external communication
• Exposure efficiency management.
• Responsible for budget planning and tracking for the same.
– Determined personality with high level of result orientation and great attention to details.
– Fluent English language knowledge
– Available to work full time (40 hrs/week)
– University degree preferably in the filed of communication or HR
The candidate should preferably have experience in the below fields:
– Corporate communication
– Internal/external communication
– Online / offline content management
– Recruitment communication
– Employer branding or related activities (eg. Corporate communication related to talent acquisition)
– Project Management experience in the field of HR and/or Communication
– Stakeholder management
development opportunity to try out new areas within HR through the rotation program