TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 1700 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
The qualified individual must possess a long-term vision for Expat coordination. This vision includes full support for our foreign citizens. The candidate must have the ability to analyze challenging situations and provide solutions as well as implement actions.
• Assures timely arrangements related to work and residence permit processing (preparing the documentation, translation, supervising house contracts, collecting the necessary official documents for the foreign associates).
• Keeps an updated data tracker and follows up the expiry dates without delay.
• Responds to after-hours immigration related emergencies and determine appropriate course of action to resolve issues.
• Coordinates and directs the foreign associates and planning activities which assures smooth procedures.
• Works together with the Travel Officer in order to share updates about Expats and to be able to back up her in her own tasks also
• Fulfils the taxi requests – which are coming from our employees.
Backup in Travel and Hospitality
• Organizes emergency travel / hotel reservations (domestic and abroad) and arranges all the visa, invitation letter and client visit related tasks while the person in charge is on leave/ sick leave/ training
• Qualification: min. high-school education
• College of Public Administration degree is preferred
• Experience in Public Administration is preferred
• A minimum of 0,5 year experience required
• Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
• Demonstrated planning and organizing skill required.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills in English
- Competitive salary
- Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
- Young and inspiring team of professionals
- Opportunity to grow