The purpose of this position is to manage projects belonging to a Customer towards achieving customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and financial goals.
· Meet Contractual SLAs and non-contractual SLAs / KPIs of the processes/account
· Manage Overall Cost to improve desired financial results
· Support Budgeting and Billing Process
· Supports growth in the existing and new accounts
· Governs and derives action planning and closure of customer feedback/comments in collaboration with the Project Manager/Tower Head.
· Interacts with customers to manage expectations, and ensures smooth project execution to achieve high customer satisfaction (VoC)
· Support change management process (contracts, process, people, systems)
· Identifies risks pro-actively resolve to ensures business continuity
· Ensures optimal deployment and utilization of resources
· Ensures compliance to all FAO processes.
· Implementation of various corporate/unit/branch level initiatives within the team
· Manage attrition / leaves within acceptable levels
· Identifies & assigns appropriate roles/tasks to team members
· Sets reasonable, challenging and clear performance goals for direct reports
· Track daily/weekly/monthly performance of all team members and provide appropriate feedback
· Tracks competency gaps that exist among team members & ensures that relevant//appropriate actions are taken on time for closure of the gaps
· Working as part of a multinational team
· Communicate and co-operate with teams located in India, as needed
· Work closely with BPS T&I team to achieve Lean Six Sigma / Process improvement / BVA – $ saving targets, Year On Year
· Create a culture of continuous process improvement within the project/teams
- Preferred 6 years of experience of which at-least 2 years in managing a team/TLs/account/Project
- Fluent Italian language