Do you believe that learning to deal with technology is relevant nowadays? Speaking different languages motivates you? If the answer to both questions is yes, perfect! We have the best opportunity for you here in TATA Consultancy Services!
The candidate will be part of a 10 member team being build to provide L1 and L1.5 support in French language in a global environment working with Multi-cultural team.
- Resolve Incidents and Service Request within the SLA
- Application Health-checks
- Basic Service Requests and Verification of Alerts
- Coordination and communication with End Users in Regional Language
- Facilitate coordination with Product Vendors
- Escalation of unresolved incidents to L2 and L3 Teams.
- Create / update application documentation
- Identify Root Causes for Problem Records and create necessary documentation
- Follow the set ITIL Service Management Processes
- Bachelor or university degree, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent
- Availability during non-business hours for critical issues
- Fluent French and English
- Good strong understanding of ITIL functions like Incident Management, Request Fullfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Problem Management
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- internal rotations
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events.