You will provide effective services on behalf of TCS according to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
Whilst reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, this role within New Co. is required to provide a hands on focus primarily responsible for all coordination and on the ground handling and delivery of H2R activities administration and including accountability of all associated compliance and statutory reporting activities.
This role has a high level of focus on Payroll Input Governance, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Database Management and Performance Management in a complex operating model and compensation structure.
Additional accountability includes coordinating with New Co. HR Expertise and other corporate groups to operationalize (end-to-end) global, regional and local policies, programs and regulatory requirements into the daily operations.
· Participate in off-shore Knowledge Transfer of processes to be performed by the Budapest Team
· Onboarding Admin
· Vendor Interaction
· Master Data Management
· Benefits and Admin
· Exit formalities
· Personal files maintenance
· Payroll coordination
· Managing T&A and resolving employee queries.
· Managing queries on Tier1,2 and Tier 3 related to HR and payroll with Vendors
· Learning and Admin
· Performance Management Admin
· Working as part of a multinational team
· Communicate and co-operate with teams located in India as needed
· Sharing workload within the team when required
· At least 1 year of experience in HRO processes
· Fluency in German OR French
· Working knowledge in End-to-End HR functions along with Industry specific experience
· Good understanding of BPS/BPO operations, quality and service level
· Preferred Bachelor/Master Degree in HR
· SAP experience
+36 30 988 67 85
+36 30 988 67 85