- L1 Query Handling and Resolution related to AP and AR by phone. Calls may arrive from:
- Internal Organization
- External Vendors
- Outbound Calling to resolve open items
- Anwering query related emails, open tickets withi internal IT tool for volume and accuracy monitoring
Accounts Payables Processing of Invoices.
- Timely processing of all payables related transactions – related to payments of invoices, maintaining effective controls over payment processes and procedures related to specified work area based on language capabilities.
- Prepare payment routines and action these within approved procedures to ensure controls are maintained and suppliers/ employees are paid in a timely manner
- Accurate and prompt application of incoming and outgoing payments in SAP system
- Execute manual postings in SAP on mails received from clients, contacts and collectors. Follow-up issues.
- Process AR related queries (offsets, reversals, account clean-ups) to have clear overview of the customer accounts
- Ask for payment details and check references
- Check accounts regularly and apply unapplied payments
- Handle closing activities (netting, checking balances)
- Follow intercompany-related postings – do necessary postings
· Finance/Accounting or Economy degree.
· Knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles, ideally with at least 2 years experience in an Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivables role
· Ability to work under stress and being flexible
· Strong communicator, professional and customer focused on phone and email based conversations.
· Ability to work in a high volume, transactions oriented environment
· Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Experience with SAP
- A colorful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- An open culture that improves the quality of life
- Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally