You will work closely with the Accounts Payable Team Leaders, Local Finance Team, „client” employees, suppliers to ensure the timely and accurate processing and payment of supplier invoices and employee T&E expenses, providing an effective service on behalf of The „client” businesses according to legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
Key Metrics adherance
· Timely processing of all payables related transactions – invoice processing and T/E settlement – maintaining effective controls over payment processes and procedures related to specified work area based on language capabilities.
· Prepare payment routines and action these within approved procedures to ensure controls are maintained and suppliers/ employees are paid in a timely manner
· Foster an environment of co-operation between BU financial management, contributing to change as needed
· Analyzing vendor/employee open balances on a monthly basis and take appropriate action when needed
· Identify and recommend process improvements related to own work
· Train backup person and provide regular update on process changes
· Act as backup on the market(s) backup training was provided for
· Comply to internal TCS requirements, accomplish required activities as per deadlines
· Liaise with internal and external “client” base to resolve queries as necessary
· Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other SSC members
· Foster and maintain good business relationships with suppliers to ensure credit worthiness
· Working closely with Indian teams in order to get payables related issues solved in a timely and proper manner
· Attending weekly calls with stakeholder