We are looking for German speaking candidates who will work on animal healthcare service desk support.
• Provision of L1 and L2 support: Provision of information based on relevant product documentation, training materials and Quality System Documents (QSDs), FAQ data bases, SPC’s (Summary of Product Characteristics), package leaflets and material provided by client.
• Perform a local quality check of entries and documentation of calls, in particular Adverse Events.
• Receive inbound calls, e-mails or report forms from current and potential customers, e.g. veterinarians, pharmacists, animal owners’ etc.as well as personnel concerning medical inquiries, medical complaints, adverse events, product technical complaints, product return/refund or compensation.
• Place outbound follow-up calls when required
• Assist customers with any issues with regard to the defined Animal Health products and document any adverse event reported.
• Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
• Execution of a high-quality, accurate and timely AE case documentation process and contribution to continuous improvement.
• Operates the respective Customer Relationship Management system in order to obtain animal, costumer and product information and perform other necessary functions on the system in accordance with policies and regulations.
• Assists in training of other CREs Comparison of available source data with data entered in database, consistency check and completeness of data given in the different database fields of the AE.
• Determination of the completeness of case reports as to veterinary medical content, clarification of inconsistent information and additional PV information from BAH affiliates and / or subcontractors within set timelines, as detailed in the BAH’s global SOPs.
• Answer questions of CREs about the product details, medical information in line with provided product documentation and training material
• Assist CREs with any issues experienced with the drugs and support documentation of reported adverse events
• Execution and support of a high-quality, accurate and timely AE case documentation and initial processing and contribution to continuous improvement of PV system and processes
• Provide support in training & development programs and formulating or reviewing training strategy and determining appropriate instructional methodologies and formats
• Responsible for training and development of the new team members and up trainings of existing team
· Veterinary MD degree with min. 3 years of clinical experience, plus 1 year or more in veterinary pharmacovigilance
· Detailed knowledge of pharmacovigilance requirements and processes
· Basic knowledge of VICH principles of veterinary AE reporting along with basic understanding of local and global regulatory roles and regulations
· Basic knowledge of policies and procedures in the major countries (e.g. Volume 9B)
· High sense of responsibility and accountability and special sense for diligence even for routine processes
· Proactive behaviour and being able to keep timelines
· Excellent Interpersonal skills
· Good oral and written German communication skills, including fluency in at least English (at least CERF C3 level).
· Ability to identify problems in call processing, in particular AE processing, and to assist in the design of workable solutions.
· Basic knowledge of standard office software (Microsoft, Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Good knowledge of veterinary AE handling and documentation