We are looking for a starting up an accounts payable team focussing on EMEA area. The main task is to process Vendor’s invoices, so the job requires a high accuracy and strong finance/accounting background.
Working place: TCS site- OG2 Budapest, 1117 Aliz utca 2
Working hours: 08:00am-5:00pm (including 1 hour lunch break)
• Processing financial documents (invoices, credit notes, expense reports, comissions, internal memorandums) in a prompt and accurate manner based upon OCR.
• Answering emails regarding status of Vendor’s invoices, payments, PO issues.
• Maintain good business relationships with client
• Running payment run for third party Vendors
• Vendor creation and change
• Finance/Accounting degree or relevant experience
• IT skills: Outlook, Microsoft Excel
• Besides English, your German language knowledge is up to business standards
• Experience in AP or AR cash application or GL
• Stress resistant and conflict resolving skills
• IT skills: SAP, Lotus Notes, Outlook
We are offering internal trainings in following area: soft skills development, Excel, SAP, Lotus, finance. Available are also foregin languages courses and online trainings.
Excellent career opportunities for dedicated and motivated colleagues after 1.5 year of good performance. Horizontal or vertical job rotation possible.