The Accounts Receivable/Billing Accountant will support the revenue process and billing activities for the German market. The ideal candidate 1-3 years of experience in an Accounting or Revenue Recognition and studies completed in Finance or Accounting.
Revenue associate – Customer billing
- Timely Billing of all customer contracts. Understanding the nature of contract is very essential before billing (raising invoices).
- Revenue recognition based on the contract is part of the Job. This would require understanding of revenue recognition rules both local and US GAAP.
- Timely generation of customer invoices thereby ensuring that invoices are sent on time.
- Strict adherence to monthly cutoff deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
- 0-3 years of experience in accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, revenue recognition etc)
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
- Exposure to GL activities would be an added advantage
- Good Communication skills
- Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
- Flexibility to travel
- Advanced German and English language skills