The requirement is in Revenue process and prospective candidate would form part of the Revenue associate team and support billing / receivables activities for a particular country / region.
- Timely Billing of all customer contracts. Understanding the nature of contract is very essential before billing (raising invoices)
- Revenue recognition based on the contract is part of the Job. This would require understanding of revenue recognition rules both local and US GAAP.
- Timely generation of customer invoices thereby ensuring that invoices are sent on time.
- Strict adherence to monthly cutoff deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter
- Timely follow up with Customers for payment
- Resolution of Billing and Commercial disputes with end customer
- Fluent Greek
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, revenue recognition etc)
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
- Exposure to GL activities would be an added advantage
- Good Communication skills
- Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
- Flexibility to travel