TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 2000 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
The holder of this position contributes to the successful operation of the Administration Team by executing technical and non-technical tasks in a professional manner thus achieving the utmost satisfaction level of the associates. His/her main goals are: – Keeping the Corporate requirements by following the respective procedures and guidelines of the company – Having a thorough knowledge of the functions he/she executes – Executing the relevant functions in a precise, timely manner, according to the process descriptions and/or the instructions of the supervisor – Practicing excellent communication in order to be an Ambassador not just for the employees to communicate their concerns/suggestions but also have the ability to market TCS Hungary well to external consultants/vendors for good image building.
• Client visit coordination for SP and OG2
• Organizes the timely serving of food/drinks in connection with catering requests at business client visits.
• Client visit stock inventory / refill by placing order in GPS/system for each visit
• Ordering the business lunch and coordinating with stakeholders / students to provide smooth catering and support
• Organizing site seeing tours for guests
• Managing all logistics related to Client visits, by Hotel, taxi , Restaurant management
• Preparing Invitation letters
• Back – up for the Expat Coordinator
• Fulfils the taxi requests which are coming from our employees. Coordinates the taxi payments.
Backup in Expat Coordination
• Arranges work and residence permit processing in timely manner for foreign colleagues.
• Participating in meetings concerning his relevant functions and preparing action plan for improvement
• Contribution to preparation of reports, documents required by the management/Corporate
• Participating in audits if needed
• Reviewing operation manuals and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in his functions
• Interpreting administrative and operations policies and procedures for employees if needed
• Qualification: min. high-school degree
• Intermediate English and native Hungarian knowledge
• 1+ year experience in general administration and reporting
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Enthusiastic, creative and motivated professional, patient and supportive
• Must have a very keen eye for details and accuracy
• Completing multiple tasks quickly, accurately, and professionally
• Must have the ability to deliver consistently and on a very timely manner
• Strong interpersonal and team skills, good team player, stress tolerant
• Strong analytical skill