TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 2 000 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
The HR Deployment Administrator is responsible for answering adhoc questions of the employees. The person who fills in this role is the first contact for our employees. The questions are to be answered primarily via email, phone and directing them to the right intranet page. He/She coordinates the update of the Knowmax pages of the HR Deployment team and provides the content to the regular employee communication emails.
The position holder is responsible for delivering the joining sessions, preparing contract modifications based on the information shared by the HR Business Partners and also keeps updated the HR Management system (Nexon) with the relevant master data.
The HR Deployment Administrator coordinates the work permit initiation and renewal processes including contracting and Nexon administration and the expatriate related administration (insurance, invoicing, certificate of coverage).
The position holder is a back-up person for creating regular HR Deployment reports (overtime, holiday, attrition, Balanced Scorecard, monthly data sheet).
HR employee inquiries
• First point of contact for employees to answer their process related questions in email, via phone or sending intranet communications and delivering regular opening hours for personal questions
• Ensures that the information on the HRD Knowmax pages are updated
• If the question cannot be answered by him/her due to its complexity, s/he directs the employee to the responsible HR Business Partner
Joining, HR Administration
• Delivers the joining sessions
• Follows up the necessary documents with the newcomers
• Applies for tax number for those employees (not Hungarian nationals) who do not have it
• Prepares the contract modifications based on the information shared by the HR Business Partners
• Distributes these contract modifications for the employees
• Updates the Nexon Payroll System with newcomers’ data and changes Work permit and expatriate processes
• Informs and keeps in touch with non-EU citizen newcomers about the work permit process and help them through the process
• Requests approvals from managers for the work permit extension of the non-EU national associates
• Coordinates between the Admin team and Managers related to work permit
• Coordinates expatriate insurance with expats and vendor
• Monitors expatriates’ certificate of coverage Reporting
• Creates regular reports (overtime, holiday, attrition, Balanced Scorecard, monthly data sheet)
• Adhoc reporting based on need Other tasks, responsibilities
• Manages the invoicing process related to different HRD processes
• Participates in and provides information, data for audits when needed
• Back up HRD colleagues based on the HRD team’s back up plan
• Participation in trainings and meetings when needed
• Other tasks that are related to HRD Administrator position and are assigned by Head, HR Deployment
• College or university degree
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Advanced English knowledge is a must
• Hungarian knowledge is preferred but not required
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
• Young and inspiring team of professionals
• Opportunity to grow
Our people are our greatest asset and we believe the most effective teams reflect diverse backgrounds and ideas. If you are interested in an international and multi-cultural environment, with young and dynamic colleagues and a good work atmosphere, you are invited to join our team by applying for this position.