As a part of our new role at TCS Hungary the candidate will be part of a 20 member team being build to provide L2 and L3 support in a global environment working with Multi-cultural team.
- We are looking for someone who is able to work onsite at Customer’s premises occasionally during the transition.
- Resolve Incidents and Service Request within the SLA which are escalated from other teams
- Identify, build and deploy opportunities for Continuous Improvements
- Create/update application documentation
- Identify Root Causes for Problem Records and create necessary documentation
- Provide/review resolutions to BreakFixes, create scripts, resolve performance issues and work on small enhancements
- Drive high Priority Incidents to closure
- Follow the set ITIL Service Management Processes
- Participate in BCP/DR drills
- 3-5 years experience of .NET programming,
- 2+ years experience of MS SQL Server,
- Strong Asp.Net and .Net (VB.NET or C#) knowledge is required.
- College degree or higher, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent
- Availability during non-business hours for critical issues
- Good skills in the use of management systems, databases, object oriented design, programming and testing techniques
- Able to design, develop, integrate, test and document application modules to meet
- functional and technical specifications approved by the Customer
- Experience in Agile develpoment incl. Continuous Integration
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills in English to work with globally distributed peers
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- market competitive compensation package
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- Global and diverse working environment
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events.