Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions, meet deliverables
- Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
- Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
- Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
- Whenever it is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Focusing on the continuous improvement opportunities, come up with process improvement & optimization ideas and collaborates with the team leader / Domain Solution Expert
- To be trained and act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with suppliers to ensure credit worthiness
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team
- Might be required to travel on DD (Due diligence) & or KT (Onsite Knowledge transfer)
- Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the clientComply with internal requirements, respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding TCS internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, Global Speed related processes etc.
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
- other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the Project Manager including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level
Accounts Receivables – Collections:
- Follow-up on overdue invoices from the client’s customers in respective country.
- Support the cash application team with information regarding unapplied cash
- Strict adherence to monthly cut off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
- Work with other teams for the respective country on revenue-related tasks, including:
- Customer invoicing
- Credit management
- Issue resolution and dispute management
- Customer credit verification (if relevant for the respective country)
· Intermediate or higher level of Italian
· 0-2 years of relevant experience
· basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
· preferably some financial education
· Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· attention to details, ability to meet deadlines
· Knowledge of the used business systems and capabilities desirable