TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 1700 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
Trainee/student will perform administrational/ data entry related tasks based on the agreed standards.Trainee/student will perform administration and data entry related tasks based on the agreed standards.
• Handling daily volume/target of transactions, meet deliverables
• Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
• Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
• Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal management
• Liaise with team
• Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
• Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
• Comply with internal requirements, respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding TCS internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, Performance Management related processes etc.
• Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
• other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the Project Manager including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level
• Ongoing full-time studies at Hungary is a legal prerequisite to work as a student at TCS
• Basic knowledge and understanding of working with accounting principles
• Preferably some financial education
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• attention to details ability to meet deadlines
• Strong Intermediate English knowledge
• Intermediate Italian knowledge is advantage but not requirement
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
• Young and inspiring team of professionals
• Opportunity to grow