Develop and maintain the GIS Information System (GIS), extending it with specific solutions according to designs, delivering application fixes and enhancements. Progress towards delivering solution designs independently.
• Implementation of the design elements (source files, binaries, execs, other).
• Test of the developed components as units.
• Creation of support documents (e.g. Release Notes, Training Material, Installation Guide, Migration Guide)
• Create interfaces between the tools, either with official API calls of the producer or with access to databases etc.
• Create scripts used as interface to the user
• Degrees: Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science) or equivalent degree
• 2-3 years of experience in Java, Apache tomcat Server, Tuxedo server, Tolerant Match, Wicket, Angular 2, Spring, Axis/CXF, Apache Commons, Hibernate
Experience in Log4j, REST, asm, bsf, cglib, guava,XML, MapXtreme, Map Info Professional, Oracle PL/SQL , Oracle Database 12C, Oracle ETL tool