The prospective candidate would form part of the OTC team and support in managing customer billing, Price master, catalog, Reporting/analytics.
· Manage customer billing
· Price master, catalog
· Accounts Receivables Management
· Calling for payment on overdue invoices for buckets in scope
· Doing maintenance on the account
· Handling accounts / payment queries from accounts payable team
· Interaction with other teams – billing, originations etc.
· Cash application
· Handling disputes and resolution
· Basic Excel based reporting and analysis on assigned inventory
· Daily task list wrt regular TCS activities
· Take escalation calls as well as handle discussions with key clients/Sr. Resources.
· Review and resolve issues/disputes.
- Preferred 3-4 year experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, price master, catalog, reporting and anlytics etc)
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
- Good Communication skills
- Exposure to JD Edwards is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office knownledge (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Fluent German