The prospective candidate would form part of the OTC team and support in managing AR, help desk, dispute management etc.
· Accounts Receivables Management
· Calling for payment on overdue invoices for buckets in scope
· Doing maintenance on the account
· Handling accounts / payment queries from accounts payable team
· Interaction with other teams – billing, originations etc.
· Cash application
· Handling disputes and resolution
· Basic Excel based reporting and analysis on assigned inventory
· Daily task list wrt regular TCS activities
· Take escalation calls as well as handle discussions with key clients/Sr. Resources.
· Review and resolve issues/disputes.
· Meeting KPIs and client defined targets.
· Level 1 Training, coaching, Quality and feedback.
· Communication with internal and external stakeholders.
· Reporting and analysis on reports and avenues for improvement.
- At least 1-2 year experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Preferably in AR, helpdesk, dispute mangement reporting and anlytics etc)
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
- Good Communication skills
- Exposure to JD Edwards is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office knownledge (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Fluent Spanish or Romanian