Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Follow-up on overdue invoices from the client’s customers in respective country.
- Support the cash application team with information regarding unapplied cash
- Strict adherence to monthly cut off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
- Work with other teams for the respective country on revenue-related tasks, including:
- Customer invoicing
- Credit management
- Issue resolution and dispute management
- Customer credit verification (if relevant for the respective country)
· 0-2 years of relevant experience
· basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
· preferably some financial education
· Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)