We are looking for a Spanish or English speaker student with financial background who would be available to work for 24 hoursweek. The candidate should have either financial/economics related studies or work experience related to finance. Sound analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards. The main task is extracting information from financial statements of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe using a client-provided interface developed specifically for these purposes, in order to maintain and update our customer’s database, which provides real-time market information for end-customers.
• Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
• Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System.
• Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
• Adhere to the defined shift timings and other company policies as per the TATA Code of Conduct, Integrated Quality Management System, TCS Hungary policies and any other guidelines applicable.
• Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
• Collaborate closely with the team and ensure professional interaction with contact persons from customer side as needed.
• Have a proactive approach towards identifying possible process improvement opportunities and address these ideas on the relevant forums.
• Perform any other business-related value adding activities outside of SOP as per supervisor assignments.
• Other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the Project Manager including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level.
• Work experience or studies related to the financial domain
• Your English knowledge is up to business standards
• Besides English you speak one of the following languages: German or Polish or Hebrew or Italian or Swedish
• Degree in Finance/Economincs
• Vertical and horizontal development opportunities within the project
• Strong focus on Personal Development – participation on trainings and workshops tailored to the associate’s career aspirations
• Eligibility for absorption as a full tiime employee of TCS or rotation to other projects within TCS after 12-18 months to avoid monotonity and advance into more senior positions