TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 1700 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
The requirement is for the accounting function (AR/Revenue). The candidate would form part of (AR/Revenue) team for the accounting activities on those areas. The person could be assigned any function. Collectively or Individually.
• Contact clients for payment
• Reduce outstanding
AR Billing – Revenue
• Enter / Validate contracts
• Perform billing / revenue recognition
• Monthly analysis, reporting pack for month end closure
• Language requirements: advanced Polish and intermediate English knowledge
• Student or recent graduate in Finance
• Ongoing Studies is a legal prerequisite in order to work as student at TCS
• Able to work at least 20 hours per week
• Good communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office knownoledge (Excel and Powerpoint)
• Experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, revenue recognition, etc.) is considered as advantage
• Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
• Young and inspiring team of professionals
• Opportunity to grow
Our people are our greatest asset and we believe the most effective teams reflect diverse backgrounds and ideas. If you are interested in an international and multi-cultural environment, with young and dynamic colleagues and a good work atmosphere, you are invited to join our team by applying for this position.