You will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities, in the Accounts payable Area depending on the operational requirements. Accountants are also required to act as backup for the accountants in charge of the same local business unit.
Activities include for Accounts Payables: invoice processing in AP Templates and preparation for payment, checking payment run, Vendor maintenance; phone handling (vendor and client queries)
Preparing of AP templates
· Vendor maintenance in SAP
· Invoice processing
· Vendor and client queries (phone, emails )
· Payment run check
· Degrees: University or College degree in the fields of Finance or Economics
· IT skills: User level knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in multinational environment in Accounting field
- User level knowledge of SAP or any other ERP system
- Prior experience in Accounts Payables position, at least 1 year.