The prospective candidate would form part of the AR credit & collections team and will support collection of overdue invoices from the Client’s in Poland.
Working place: Budapest, Office Garden 2 – Aliz uca 2., Budapest – 1117
Working hours: 9 AM to 6 PM ( one hour luch break included)
Accounts Receivable– Credit & Collections
• Daily contact with our client’s customers on their overdue invoices.
• Follow up all Payment promises until the cash is receive.
• Support the cash application team in chennai (India) with the unidentified and unaplied cash.
• Proper & timely escalation of issues and disputes to TCS & Client management.
• Fluent Polish language knowledge plus advanced English
• At least 1 year experience in Finance and/or Accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, revenue recognition etc)
• Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
• Good Communication skills
• Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
• Strong microsoft office knownoledge (Excel and Powerpoint)