Responsible for overall management of PV project(s)
1. To serve as a primary business contact for customer as well as responsible for client satisfaction.
2. The Project Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to the account, as well as represent customer needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
3. In addition, the Project Manager should build relationship with customer to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
4. Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on the deliverables and revenue.
5. Review all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
6. Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
7. Owns the contract and contract renewals of new work for an existing client.
8. Approves TCS Change Orders and invoices.
9. Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of the project status which will help to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
10. Ensure that all the processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met and projects are profitable.
11. Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the customer leader, sales or other support team.
12. Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the TCS team.
13. Provides regular two-way communication between the client and TCS team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
14. Understanding of TCS capabilities & service and effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- Bachelors/Masters in Pharmacy or Graduate/Post Graduate in Life Sciences or Alternate Medicine, Biomedical Degree or Nursing etc.
- IT skills (in details with required levels): Basic Computer skills, Proficiency with MS Office
- Prior Experience in the execution of projects or leading a team is preferred.