TCS Hungary is looking for an IT project manager who experienced in business support system development to join our team in Budapest.
- Work with our customer team in project/Delivery management area in BSS to ensure that assigned projects are managed and delivered
- Execute common project management activities such as Cost, quality, schedule management as required
- Work with multiple vendors ensuring they are delivering as per customer expectation with right quality and as per schedule/Cost
- Validate project scope, Highlight risks, missing elements and govern through the complete lifecycle of the project
- Advise Customer PM team by identifying gaps in any of the planned projects and highlight the risks
- Validate deliverables and ensure gate check at different stages of project lifecycle
- Apply relevant project management methodology as required for projects assigned in the release.
- Degrees: University or College degree
- English: fluent
- 3 years of BSS experience in channels, billing domain and at least 2-3 years project management experience
- Ability to understand technical details is must as it will be required to steer and validate the content provided by vendors and different teams
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- market competitive compensation package
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- Global and diverse working environment
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events.