The role is a SharePoint developer position within TCS as a part of the Application Development services team.The developer is expected to work with the existing development team in building Apps for SharePoint.
- Develop custom solutions in SharePoint 2013
- Develop SharePoint Apps (SharePoint hosted / Provider Hosted) and Apps for Office
- Client side customization of SharePoint (CSOM, REST, XSLT, OOTB webpart configurations)
- Work with Nintex Workflow and Nintex forms
- Working with SharePoint server and client object model, REST API.
- Creating SharePoint PowerShell scripts.
- Understanding of at least key SharePoint service applications such as User Profile Services, Excel Services, BCS, Managed metadata services, Search Services.
- Understanding of Document management and Records management capabilities of SharePoint
- Developing solutions using Client side development framework (Angularjs, Breezejs jQuery, Gulp, NPM, etc)
- Creating and consuming Web Services, WebAPI endpoints, WCF services
- Working with SQL Server 2008/2012, Reporting Services, and tools like Management Studio, SSIS, Report Builder, etc.
- SharePoint Administration tasks such as server installation, maintenance, backup and restore, deployment and maintenance of timer jobs
- Degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent english
- 4+ years’ experience in developing SharePoint Apps (SharePoint hosted / Provider Hosted) and Apps for Office
- Experience in SharePoint 2013
- Experience in Client side customization of SharePoint (CSOM, REST, XSLT, OOTB webpart configurations)
- Experience in Client side development framework (Angular js, Gulp, NPM, etc)
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- market competitive compensation package
- a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- language courses and trainings
- Global and diverse working environment
- on-site relax & gym rooms
- volunteering, sport and employee events.