Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
□ Accounts Receivables – Collections support:
- Support the cash application team with information regarding unapplied cash
- Strict adherence to monthly cut off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
- Work with other teams for the respective country on revenue-related tasks, including:
- Customer invoicing
- Issue resolution and dispute management
- Preparation and analysis of monthly results
□ Accounts receivable – Time Management
- Managing the time correction, reconciliation and time autorization for Sweden
- Extraction and preparation of the regular reports
- Regular communication with the onshore stakeholders in order to solve the pending cases
- Regular review and update of SOPs
- Supporting payroll and billing activities
· 0-2 years of relevant experience
· basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
· preferably some financial education
· Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)