We are looking for Swedish speaking candidates who will work on animal healthcare service desk support.
- Receive inbound calls from current and potential customers, Veterinarians.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to current leads
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues with account for the customers.
- Assist customers with any issues experienced with the drugs and document any adverse events reported.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
- Execution of a high-quality, accurate and timely AE case evaluation process and contribution to continuous improvement of PV system and processes.
- Operates Customer Relationship Management system in order to obtain animal and drug information and perform other necessary functions on the system in accordance with policies and regulations.
- Works at our Call Center answering customer inquiries.
- Assists the Call Center Manager in training other call center agents.
- Reports, immediately, any discrepancies related to the patient customers order to the Call Center Manager and/or Director of Pharmacy Services.
- First classification of adverse events in the database to assign appropriate seriousness to the AE. Determination of seriousness and global labeling status (expected vs. unexpected) in order to assign the appropriate case reporting status for global distribution of regulatory case reports.
- Assessment of AE reports (primary cases and follow-ups) for seriousness, global expectedness and causality of all serious and non-serious adverse events in animals (including withdrawal period issues, environmental AEs, suspected lack of expected efficacy and suspected transmission of infectious agents).
- Comparison of available source data with data entered in database, consistency check and completeness of data given in the different database fields of the AE
- Determination of the completeness of case reports as to veterinary medical content, clarification of inconsistent information and additional PV information from BAH affiliates and / or subcontractors within set timelines, as detailed in the BAH’s global SOPs.
- Confirmation of the accuracy of VedDRA coding of reported adverse events, concomitant drugs (suspect; concomitant; historic; International Non-proprietary Name) and concurrent diseases following BAH’s global coding rules.
- Forwarding cases to Quality check.
- Should be multi-lingual
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
Robin Thomas +36 1 886 8000
Robin Thomas +36 1 886 8000