We are growing! TCS Hungary is looking for L1,5 application support analysts to join our team.
The candidate will be part of a team of L1.5 Application Support analysts in a Global Environment working with multicultural team of professionals providing services to one or more clients. Main responsibilities involve analysis and resolution of various application technology related issues, liaising with support teams and client representatives. Taking ownership of issues, managing them through resolution.
The ideal candidate would have 1- 3 years of Application Support or End User Computing/Service Desk experience with knowledge on ITIL Service Management functions like Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Problem Management. Previous experience with legacy applications and SAP modules, and related functions. Have a good understanding of IT infrastructure and Application Management Services. It would be desirable to have experience on ServiceNow.
- Respond to incidents and Service Request within SLA.
- Translate incidents from target language to English and assign to relevant team for resolution.
- Resolve Incidents and Service Request within the SLA wherever there is ‘Standard Operating Procedure’ in place.
- Basic Service Requests and Verification of Alerts
- Coordination and communication with End Users in Regional Language
- Coordination with support teams post translation for support in getting additional information from end users as required
- Facilitate coordination with Product Vendors
- Attempt resolution of incidents and requests as per predefined operating procedures and manuals
- Contribute to high priority incident and request resolution
- Facilitate communication between support teams and end user
- Escalation of unresolved incidents to L2 and L3 Teams.
- University degree or higher, preferably in an area of Computer Science or equivalent.
- Advanced level Dutch, Intermediate level English
- 1-3 years experience in application support
- Also can be good 1-3 years experience in End User Computing/Service Desk experience with knowledge on ITIL Service Management functions like Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Problem Management.
- Previous experience with legacy applications and SAP modules, and related functions.
- Have a good understanding of IT infrastructure and Application Management Services.
- Experience on ServiceNow.
- Good understanding of ITIL functions like Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Problem Management
- Knowledge of various IT infrastructure and application technologies and processes
- Experience with SAP
- Other European language competence
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- Language courses and trainings
- Global and diverse working environment
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events