In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring Boot, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle and the evergreen Angular, React and Jest for testing automation.
Our aim is to provide high value to our customers via our MFDM (Machine First Delivery Model), Distributed Agile framework and strong CMA (Cloud and MicroServices) platforms that we together provide with all major vendors in the IT industry.
We are searching an AS 400 Technical Analyst to join to our team in the Budapest office.
The account, for a major European Bank, is providing services to its customer from across various locations in Europe. TCS delivery center at Budapest is leveraged to provide cost effective, predictable, and reliable services to our customer. TCS is involved with IT IS, Application development and maintenance and consulting services for the customer. Being a bank one of the main work being done is to maintain the customer’s Core Banking System from London and Budapest.
Your tasks as the new AS 400 Technical Analyst:
- Requirement Analysis Tasks:
- Analyse requirement provided from customer, understand the complete impact
- Technical design tasks
- Design technical solution for the requirements provided
- Design optimal solutions (be aware of industry best practices)
- Realise design in AS400 tasks:
- Code RPG400 programs or change programs to achieve the functional requirements
- Efficient and error free development
- Good experience in RPG, RPGIV, RPGLE, CL, CLLE, DB2/400, SQL
About you as an AS 400 Technical Analyst:
· Degrees: Graduate in engineering or technology
· Experience: from 2 years of relevant experience in AS400
· Experience in the execution of certain tasks
· English knowledge
You can be part of a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- Language courses and training
- Global and diverse working environment
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
- Remote work and home office opportunities