We are looking for experienced Technical Analyst with a strong technical focus on AS 400 system to join our team in Budapest.
· Gather Technical requirements based on provided functional descriptions, understand the impact (e.g. performance)
· Design optimal technical solution for the requirements provided based on industry best practices
· Guide develper team, perform code and testing reviews
· Code RPG400 programs or change programs to achieve the functional requirements.
· Efficient and error free development
· Good experience in RPG,RPGIV,RPGLE, CL,CLLE, DB2/400, SQL
· Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements, gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing them.
· Triage and escalate issues as appropriate and ensure they are communicated, managed and resolved based upon priority and business impact.
· Communicate progress, issues and risks, during and after IT project development and implementation.
· Participate in the estimation, solution architecture and application strategy.
· Degrees: Graduate in engineering or technology
· IT skills (in details with required levels): 4 to 9 years of experience in AS400
· Experience in the execution of certain tasks
Required TCS competencies and their level:
· In-depth work experience AS/400(RPG,RPGIV,RPGLE, CL,CLLE, DB2/400, SQL), THENON change management system
· Good in Requirement Analysis, Designing solution, efficient coding & testing
· Excellent ability to understand Banking and banking related functionalities and terms
· Should be able to work independently and handle multiple projects in parallel.
· Familiarity with full life-cycle software development in a team environment
- Exposure to the retail banking industry, especially core banking is a plus
- Exposure to working in a global team