In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring Boot, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle and the evergreen Angular, React and Jest for testing automation.
Our aim is to provide high value to our customers via our MFDM (Machine First Delivery Model), Distributed Agile framework and strong CMA (Cloud and MicroServices) platforms that we together provide with all major vendors in the IT industry.
We are searching an to join to our team in the
Your tasks as the new GCP Software architect:
- Collaborate with developers, QA, project managers, business analysts and account managers in conceptualizing, developing and implementing new software applications and enhancements.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Periodically reports progress and performance and other parameters of accounts in scope to Project Leader/Manager via the Weekly Status Reports as per the schedule or as and when requested
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, resolution and root cause analysis of cross-functional issues.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, estimating, scheduling, and implementation.
About you as an GCP Software Architect :
· College or University Degree
· Fluent English language knowledge
· GCP cloud engineer certification
· Experience in telco sector is highly desired
· Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
· Motivated to learn new applications and domains
· Strong time management skills
· Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
· Experience with Agile/SCRUM process