The account, for a major European Bank, is providing services to its customer from across various locations in Europe. TCS delivery center at Budapest is leveraged to provide cost effective, predictable, and reliable services to our customer. TCS is involved with IT, Application development and maintenance and consulting services for the customer. Being a bank one of the main work being done is to maintain the customer’s Core Banking System from London, Prague and Budapest.
The Core banking system is built on AS 400 (i Series) platform from IBM. Skills required to work with the system are RPG,RPGIV,RPGLE, CL,CLLE, DB2/400, SQL.
- Business Analyst full lifecycle Development Management, functional set-up and management.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing all aspects of the development lifecycle and functional set-up of CORE02.
- Working with Technical analysts and customers to design functional software solutions for the CORE02 banking system.
- Assisting Project teams with functional set-up and business support
- Providing business support for the preparation of estimates for costs relating to functional requirements.
- Writing Business Specifications in detail to a level where the required development or change to CORE02 software can easily be understood by client for their approval.
- Writing System Test Plans and execution– detailing results and working with Technical Analyst to resolve issues.
- Liaison with customers during UAT cycle; liaison with and direction of technical team to effect timely error resolution during UAT cycle
- Degrees: Graduate in engineering or technology
- Recent experience of working in an functional capacity on banking packages. IBIS international banking package or CORE02 experience is an advantage
- Recent banking experience and knowledge of the CEE and International market
- Recent experience of working in a customer orientated environment
- Must be able to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of Financial Instruments and market best practices.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a complex international working environment, having a number of developments in progress simultaneously.
- Must be able to meet agreed deadlines and budgets
- Support and maintenance of banking applications.
- Provision of remote support of sites supported by the client
- Excellent communication skills (English verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of MS Windows and Office
- Experience in the execution of certain tasks