We are looking for a team lead that will be responsible of implementing global HR process, define strategies for the areas of compensation, benefits, talent management, legal compliance as well as formulating processes and policies.
This person will be focusing on legal compliance and handling the GDPR implementation while being a team leader for the Center of Excellence team.
Assesses and drives the HR digitization agenda based on the local business and legal needs, makes recommendations and implements approved processes (e.g. clearance process, time and attendance system, employee data records, employee experience etc.)
Coordinates and engages the relevant stakeholders in the digitization process
Ensures appropriate training and communication for all relevant stakeholders
HR Policies and Processes
Implements and /or taylors global HR processes to meet local business needs
Actively participates in creating new policies and processes
Reporting & HR Controlling
Prepares different analysis (CTC, overtime, sick leave, attrition etc.) and shares those with different stake holders (business, HRD etc.) for possible process improvements
Ensures that TCS Hungary’s people processes (including documentations, practices, policies) are 100% compliant with the Hungarian Labor Code and other relevant legislation
Ensures that the HR team is prepared for requirements of the Hungarian and European data protection acts
Compensation and Benefits
Sustains and further enhances the implemented compensation processes along with the Compensation & Benefits Specialist(s).
Ensures training of the HR Business Partners Team for correspondent process and ensures a smooth implementation.
Drives the bench marking of TCS Hungary’s Compensation and Benefits strategy to ensure a market competitive remuneration package
Executes the annual/quarterly salary reviews and variable pay budgeting/calculations
Guides the work of the Compensation and Benefits Specialist(s)
Creates a strategy / action plan to ensure that the Performance Management Process (SPEED) and Talent Management Processes are understood by all parties and utilized with the best possible quality.
Creates and implements a transparent promotion process in line with global guidelines.
Trains the HR Deployment Team to ensures a smooth implementation of the Talent Management strategy
Guide the work of the Performance and Talent Management Specialist(s)
Employee Experience and Engagement
- Coordinates employee satisfaction measurement (PULSE) process and ensures that the results are discussed and followed up effectively
- Participates in bench marking activities, makes recommendations and drives the implementation of plans to increase retention
- Conceptualizes and ensures implementation of the Rewards and Recognition programs
- Guides the work of the Employee Engagement Specialist
General Management and Leadership responsibilities
- Leading the HR Center of Excellence Team
- Coaches the team members and ensures the quality of the knowledge they have on their respective fields
- Runs the performance management process for the Center of Excellence Team members
- Behaves as role model for the team and represents TCS values through actions
- Prepares Center of Excellence strategies and annual budget calculations for the Team
- College or university degree
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Min. 3 years previous experience in HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Solid understanding of Compensation practices
- Solid understanding of Hungarian Labor Code
- Fluent oral and written English, native hungarian
- Experience in change management
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
- Market competitive compensation package
- A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- Language courses and training;
- Global and diverse working environment;
- On-site relax & gym rooms;
- Volunteering, sport and employee events.