TATA Consultancy Services (TCS), part of India’s prestigious Tata Group offers a wide range of IT services, outsourcing and business solutions. There are over 2000 employees at TCS Hungary with an ambitious growth plan for the coming years. Since established in 1968, TCS has become a global player with 145 offices in 46 countries with a unique network of centers operating worldwide.
The holder of this position is part of the internal Infrastructure Services team.
Software / hardware support
• Tasks: provide support to users in case there is a hardware or a software issue
• Software issues can be: (re)installations, error message investigations.
• Example software: MS Office applications,Lotus Notes mail client, Remote control software, SAP, Citrix, VPN client etc.
• Hardware issues can be: assembling, disassembling machines, replacing faulty parts, investigating printer issues, etc.
Asset registration in CMDB
• Manage Configuration Management Database (hardware and software inventory)
• Helps to the asset manager in asset allocations and asset tracking in CMDB
• Work with procurement team in case new order, replacement is needed
• Active student status (preferably in IT)
• IT skills: Ticket handling, Hardware maintenance, Software maintenance
• Availability for min 30 hour/week
• Advanced English knowledge
- MS Excel knowledge (intermediate level)
- Experience in ITIL framework
- Experience in Lotus Notes support
- Experience with remote support applications (Webex, TightVNC, etc.)
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Experience in similar role
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Fast-paced multinational and multicultural work environment
• Young and inspiring team of professionals
• Opportunity to grow
Our people are our greatest asset and we believe the most effective teams reflect diverse backgrounds and ideas. If you are interested in an international and multi-cultural environment, with young and dynamic colleagues and a good work atmosphere, you are invited to join our team by applying for this position.