In the IT Services area we provide ADM (Application Development and Maintenance) services to customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle, Progress. Our aim is to achieve high correspondence to our customers by introducing and applying new coming technology features. We strive to increase our clients’ effectiveness in their day to day work and reach a high level of satisfaction. This also gives space for our developers to continuous learning and growth. At the same time we do not forget that life is not only about work so we organize and participate in beyond the business activities within the IT Services stream and occasionally with our customers.
Provide reporting support for IS team and desktop support for TCS Hungary users in hardware and software problems.
• Tasks: provide support to users in case there is a hardware or a software issue
• Software issues can be: (re)installations, error message investigations.
• Example softwares: MS Office applications, Remote control softwares, SAP, Citrix, VPN client etc.
• Hardware issues can be: assembling, disassembling machines, replacing faulty parts, investigating printer issues, etc.
• Reports should be created for audit requests
• Reports have to be created with MS Excel
• Reports include: Pivot tables, various lookup functions, etc.
Asset registration in CMDB
• Manage Configuration Management Database (hardware and software inventory)
• Helps to the asset manager in asset allocations and asset tracking in CMDB
Ticket handling E1
Hardware maintenance E1
Software maintenance E1
Experience in the execution of certain tasks:
Minimum 1 year relevant experience in a 2nd level service desk team or in an internal IT / local IT team.
- A colourful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- An open culture that improves the quality of life
- Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally