Flights are delayed in Sao Paulo, harvesting has stopped in Johannesburg, or simply a laptop is not booting up in Debrecen…
Would you enjoy to be part of the team who will resolve similar issues of one of our Fortune 500 international customers while using your language skills? Are you curious to investigate for a solution when you face a new challenge? If the answer to both questions is yes, perfect! We have the best opportunity for you here in TATA Consultancy Services!
As a Service Desk Analyst (Level 2) you will resolve IT issues for our multinational customers remotely from Budapest together with TCS colleagues from around the world.
Your task will be to support our clients in English and Dutch language either by resolving the issue on the spot or by coordinating with other technician teams (Level 2) to find the resolution.
You would be providing level 2 End user support for application, messaging, network, and desktop related issues. You would be interacting directly with end user by phone, email, or messaging and end-to-end responsible for tickets assigned to the team. The team would be expected to assist level 1 team during spike in call volumes if required.
You are the perfect candidate if you:
· Have English and Dutch knowledge that you can use on a daily basis
· At least 3 years of experience in IT Services / Service Desk environment
· Good knowledge of Operating System (Windows 7/8), Microsoft Office products, Internet Explorer, Lotus Notes, networks, Pc configuration, mobile devices, Shared Drivers, Active Directory and SharePoint
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
· A great diversity of nationalities, cultures and business areas: Almost 50% of our team is international; your colleagues are from 80 countries and you can easily overhear 5-6 different languages while having lunch at the cafeteria.
· Language courses: You will have the opportunity to learn new or improve existing language skills. Enroll to our free language courses provided by accredited language school and practice your freshly gained knowledge on a daily basis with your team.
· Training: Are you concerned about your IT skills? Are you a comfortable home user of today’s technologies and have interest and affinity to learn more about IT? We are ready to provide the technical and soft skill training necessary to be successful in your position. In addition, you will have access to various well-known online learning platforms.
· Internal rotations in-between professional areas and promotions: As TCS is growing continuously, you will have an opportunity to choose your own career path. Our team will support your aspiration in your future personal and professional development.
· Volunteering, sport and employee events: You will be part of TCS community where you can engage in various sports, social responsibility activities, student or employee events while making colorful memories with your teammates!
+36 30 185 27 44