Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions, meet deliverables
- Indexing of invoices upon receipt
- Resolving supplier queries via e-mail or phone
- Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
- Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
- Whenever it is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Focusing on the continuous improvement opportunities, come up with process improvement & optimization ideas and collaborates with the team leader / Domain Solution Expert
- Update TCS Tools where required per process.
- To be trained and act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with suppliers to ensure credit worthiness
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team
- Might be required to travel on DD (Due diligence) & or KT (Onsite Knowledge transfer)
- Provides assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the clientComply with internal requirements, respond to the queries / requests of the team lader, project manager and / or the other internal supervisor regarding TCS internal administrative tasks such as time sheet completion, Global Speed related processes etc.
- Support the Team Leader by providing the requested data / information regarding the internal and external reporting
- other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the Project Manager including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level
Domain specific requirements
□ AP team member
- Understanding of procure to pay cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing of the invoices Trade and Intercompany – receiving and validating invoices, posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors in a prompt and accurate manner
- Account Reconciliations – reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts
- Payment Processing – execute / check payment run, identify amendments / additions / removals if necessary and correspond with respective parties for approval purposes.
- Issue Handling – respond to vendor queries via phone & email. Handle invoice and vendor related issues in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders.
- Vendor master maintenance
- Perform quality check of transactions
- Vendor helpdesk support
- Vendor statement reconciliations
- T&E processing
- Clear RNV items
· 0-2 years of relevant experience
· Intermediate German
· Basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
· Preferably some financial education
· Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Attention to details; ability to meet deadlines
Lazar Ivanovic +36 1 886 8158
Lazar Ivanovic +36 1 886 8158