You will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
Providing an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions, meet deliverables
- Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
- Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
- Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables
- Whenever it is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Focusing on the continuous improvement opportunities, come up with process improvement & optimization ideas and collaborates with the team leader / Domain Solution Expert
- To be trained and act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with suppliers to ensure credit worthiness
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team
Accounts Receivables – Collections:
- Follow-up on overdue invoices from the client’s customers in respective country.
- Support the cash application team with information regarding unapplied cash
- Strict adherence to monthly cut off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
- Work with other teams for the respective country on revenue-related tasks, including:
- Customer invoicing
- Credit management
- Issue resolution and dispute management
- Customer credit verification (if relevant for the respective country)
- Economics/Finance/Accounting degree or relevant experience
- IT skills: MS Office, intermediate level in MS Excel
- IT skills: SAP, Outlook, or any other ERP, knowing of multiple languages of the above is a significant advantage